You can’t compromise on your health, no matter what. You need to be even more careful when you’re on a particular prescription, as you need to take your medicine at certain times throughout the day. Whether you’re going to work or are traveling, you can’t afford to miss a dose. It’s important that you have your medicines with you at all times so that you’re able to take the medicines on time, as prescribed. However, carrying all your medicines is highly inconvenient.
Everyone has pill boxes at home in which they have all their medicines arranged and organized. These pill boxes are fairly large in size, and you can’t carry them with you in your purse. What you need are small pill boxes that are designed to fit in a purse. However, you don’t want them to just be small, they’ve got to look good, too.
If you’re looking for the best designer pill boxes for your purse, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve put together a list of the best designer pill boxes that you can carry with you in your purse.
The 5 Best Designer Pill Boxes for Purses
Our list of the best designer pill boxes for purses will help you the one that’s right for you, as the sheer amount of them out there might be incredibly overwhelming.
1. Houder Designer Pill Box
The Houder Designer Pill Box allows you to carry your daily pills in style! Since you can’t miss any dose of your important medicines, you can now carry your medicines for the day safely in your purse. The Houder Designer Pill Box is a perfect blend of fashion and function.
The size of the Houder Designer Pill Box is perfect for any purse. The small size enables you to keep this pill box in any secure pocket inside your purse or simply toss it in your bag for later without the fear of the box opening. The best thing about this pill box is that it doesn’t have any separations, which means that it’s spacious enough for the day’s medicines.
- Closes tightly and does not open in the bag
- Durable (made of metal)
- The size is too small. It can only hold 3-4 regular sized pills
2. Jonathan Alder Pill Boxes
The Jonathan Alder Designer Pill Boxes for purses are unlike any other pill boxes on the market. They’re beautiful, attractive, and highly functional. Each pill box is carved with the name of the medicine along with its weight, which allows you to manage your dosage efficiently.
These designer pill boxes for purses are made from brass, and with time, they will only get more attractive. Brass will develop a natural patina over time that will make these pill boxes look a lot more eye-catching.
You can now carry your pills in style. The Jonathan Alder Pill Boxes are available in numerous sizes and shapes. Some come with separators, while some come without separators. Knowing this, you’ll be able to choose one that best suits your medicine schedule!
- Allows you to manage your doses
- You can pick the pill box with/ without separation, as per your requirement
- Easy to clean
- The pill box is made specific to a pill (in terms of size, shape, and carving on the surface) and cannot be used for any other pill once you stop taking the specific medicine.
3. Metropolitan Designer Pill Box [B00AJ07TN2]
Your pill box doesn’t have to look like a pill box! With the Metropolitan Designer Pill Box, you can now carry your medicines with you in your purse anywhere you go.
The Metropolitan Designer Pill Box is super attractive. It has a small mirror on the inside and a separator that can be removed. You can keep your medicines divided according to the time (day/night), or you can remove the separator if you don’t need to keep your medicines segregated. It closes tightly, so you don’t even have to worry about spilling the pills in your bag.
If you’re someone who travels frequently, the Metropolitan Designer Pill Box is the best option for you, considering the large number of pills that it can accommodate!
- Removable separator present
- Comes with a small mirror
- Sturdy and durable
- Closes tightly
- It is very large. It can hold many more pills than what’s usually needed. Therefore, it’s more suitable for frequent travelers.
- The lid is heavy. The pill box does not lay flat on a flat surface, and sometimes, the pills fall out of the box when placed somewhere while open.
4. Coolrunner Macaroon Shape Pill Box
Carrying your day’s supplements is never a fun experience. You have to carry bottles and strips in your purse. Not only is it frustrating, but it’s also embarrassing, too, when you have to take your day’s dose in front of someone at work. It doesn’t have to be this way, though, thanks to the Coolrunner Macaroon Shape Pill Boxes that can easily fit in your purse.
Made from food-grade plastic, these cute and colorful pill boxes will save you from the hassle and embarrassment of taking medicines when you’re away from home. Without any separators, they’re big enough to accommodate at least 4-6 small to medium-sized pills, which makes one pill box suitable for a complete regimen for one time. You can keep a different colored pill box each time.
With a tight seal, you can put these pill boxes in your purse and not worry about them spilling and making carrying pills problematic for you.
- Easy to open and close
- Closes tightly
- Made from food-grade plastic
- Not airtight
- A lot of purse lint gets inside these boxes
5. Bekith Silver Pill Box
Are you looking for a convenient way to carry your pills so that you don’t have to miss a dose even when you’re on the go? The Bekith Silver Pill Box is your on-the-go solution.
This lightweight pill box makes carrying medicines in your purse a lot more convenient and hassle-free. It’s a great way to keep the medicines for the day in your purse so that wherever you are, you never have to miss your required dose.
- Separate portions for multiple pills
- Closes tightly
- The sections are too small. They only hold 2-3 pills
- The plastic separator for each section isn’t separate (it’s one whole plastic separator) and is tightly glued. Removing it isn’t easy. Once removed, it can accommodate 10 to 12 pills easily.
What to Look for in a Designer Pill Box
If you’re looking for an ideal pill box for purses, you should make sure it has the following features:
- The size should be small enough to be easily kept in a purse
- The pill box should close tightly to prevent the spillage of pills in the purse
- It should be made up of stainless steel or food-grade plastic
- It should be durable
- It should be big enough to hold at least one day’s medicines
Our Final Thoughts
Carrying pills is nothing less than a hassle. Not only is it inconvenient but it can be very embarrassing sometimes. You can save yourself from all the trouble and embarrassment with designer pill boxes for purses. You can now carry your medicines in stylish, designer boxes that are not only highly useful but super cute, too. We’re sure that our list of the best designer pill boxes for purses will help you make the right choice!